They’re rolling in:
- Michelle Richmond on the sex panel.
- Kassia on the book digitization panel.
- Incriminating evidence and a brief report from Pinky’s Paperhaus.
- Ron Hogan’s report.
- Matt Cheney with his nonrealist fiction panel presentation and a lengthy report.
- Jeff VanderMeer’s initial thoughts.
- The Happy Booker has not one, but two reports: Christy Zink and Chris Meeks and Christy Zink again.
- Tony Tost relays a “‘hick comes to the bigtop’ giddiness.”
- C. Dale Young uncovers blog prejudice.
- Some posts to come from Mikeyblog.
- Collin Kelley looks at the AWP from the poetry perspective.
- Robert Archambeau praises the lawn behind the Bouldin Creek Coffeehouse.
- Some photos from Laurel Synder.
- Simmons B. Buntin offers Austin photos and an exhaustive report: Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3.
- Amy Braziller takes umbrage with the cell phones.
- Reports from Fade Theory: Part I and Part II.
- And did anyone talk shit about Jim Behrle?