- I couldn’t agree more. I couldn’t agree less. I’m into subject-verb agreement, but when it comes to silly idioms, it’s something of a mess.
- Is James Wood “brutal?” There’s been a lengthy post on the subject of literary criticism sitting in my drafts folder for quite some time. But I look forward to reading Garth’s promised essay.
- Be wary of telecommunications giants. They now possess a good deal of power over your privacy. (via Isak)
- It would appear that print film critics are having problems as well.
- Big Bad Blog lists some favorite distinct untranslatable word, but appears to have forgotten “bukkake.”
- Tata Stuff.
- HarperCollins will be tinkering around with iPhones.
© 2007, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.