- WWL is now reporting: A LEVEE BREACH OCCURRED ALONG THE INDUSTRIAL CANAL AT TENNESSE STREET. 3 TO 8 FEET OF WATER IS EXPECTED DUE TO THE BREACH…LOCATIONS IN THE WARNING INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO ARABI AND 9TH WARD OF NEW ORLEANS.
- Live WWL newscast reporting “substantial portion of roof” now off. Estimated number of peoplet here: 8,000 to 9,000.
- New Orleans facing environmental disaster.
- Correction: “Half of roof is pretty much gone.”
- Superdome Seating Chart: people now being moved to concession stands.
- Brainwidth reporting from Lafayette.
© 2005, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.