- Katrina Checkin: A place to connect people affected by Hurricane Katrina to their loved ones.
- While Bush continues to remain silent, Texas Governor Rick Perry pledges to open up the Astrodome, with evacuees arriving within the next 24 hours.
- Also from WWL blog, flights to New Orleans International could resume in two months.
- NOLA: Jefferson Parish Emergency Management Director Walter Maestri broke into tears, begging for necessities of life to be brought to workers. The phone number is 504-349-5360.
- No dignity for the dead.
- A list of what’s now gone from the Mississippi Coast. (via Storm Digest)
- Multiple Katrina maps.
- NOLA: Looters trying to break into children’s hospital.
- Paul at Wizbang, who is down to four pairs of underwear, is telling everyone to chill out.
© 2005, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.