I’m riding on Americanos because of the time difference, but I hope to get some audio and additional reports up tonight. In the meantime, here’s a quick guide to coverage around the blogosphere:
- Ron Hogan weighs in through the conversational front.
- Bud Parr (who had a much swankier camera than I did and who offered a fine argument over why I should take digital photography more seriously) has pictures and impressions from the floor.
- Nathalie has captured the crazy crowd I had to storm through at the “Generation Next” panel and has her own perspective on what went down (part of an ongoing series).
- Publishers Marketplace has some good stuff from bookseller Robert Gray and Sarah Weinman.
- There are some great photos from Mary Reagan being unloaded right now.
- Mark Sarvas is still posting before his flight back to Santa Monica (and this workhorse tells me I get the Pulitzer) and has the goods on the book review embargo panel.
- MJ Rose offers a roundup.
- Cantara Christopher is also posting some quick stuff.
If there are any more floating around (or you’ve authored one), drop me an email.