- Lethem on Serling. (via TEV)
- Sarah rounds up coverage of the Edinburgh Book Festival.
- The NEH has issued a grant to the Penn State Hemingway Letters Project, continuing the effort to get all of Papa’s correspondence published.
- The Typist Manifesto: valid literary movement, Stuckist ripoff or ULA cover?
- Bret Eatson Ellis’s Lunar Park: Shakespearean?
- Well, here’s a marketing gimmick that will either be a major success or a colossal failure: Harper Collins wants you to name the next Lemony Snicket novel.
- Dario Fo: “There are some people who live only 20 years, but many, many people remember them because they knew how to live the time that was given to them. I’m not suggesting that you should live only 20 years. Live as long as you can, but from time to time, think ’20 years, 20 years, 20 years’, and put them together.” Right. Yo, Dario, you’re a playwright, not a mathematician.
- Bruce Campbell’s book has made big waves on regional bestseller lists.
© 2005, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.