- Marie Antoinette. Make it stop! (via Romancing the Tome)
- Happy birthday Babar! (via Bookninja)
- Chris Bolton has single-handedly convinced me to read Scott Smith’s The Ruins.
- Demonstrating an anti-intellectual hubris unseen since Chuck Klosterman published Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs, North Carolina schools refuse to use the Cassell Dictionary of Slang.
- “Indexes and Indexers in Fiction” (via James Tata)
- Robert Tressell reconsidered.
- For those having as much trouble accessing the James Wood Terrorist review, Powell’s has posted it sans registration.
© 2006, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.