- Who was Henrik Ibsen? (via Book Ninja)
- At the Frankfurt Book Fair, Korean publishing has been a dominant presence.
- Are zines still viable?
- Another year, another theory about who might have been the “real Shakespeare.” This year, Shakespeare may have been Sir Henry Neville.
- A profile of E.L. Doctorow.
- Every year, the kids get younger.
- Apparently, the young ‘uns aren’t fans of Ba Jin.
- And this doesn’t relate to literature at all, but holy shit! Rush-R30! A two-disc DVD set of Rush’s career! Aw yeah, mofos!
© 2005, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.