- Jack Womack
has a new novecomments on the next Gibson novell? This augurs well. (via Gwenda)
- Is The Bionic Woman as seminal a reboot as Battlestar? Given that David Eick is on board, maybe. (via Lee Goldberg)
- Alex Beam on how not to read a book.
- You get a bunch of George Eliot enthusiasts together and it’s all about her sex life.
- Cynthia Ozick rips David Mamet a new one. (via James Tata)
- Slate works off of a different calendar.
- It takes a reprinting for 2008. Tenth anniversary, my ass.
- In this anonymous Telegraph review, some reviewer concludes that Frank Bascombe just might — just might, mind you — bear some similarities to Rabbit Angstrom. To which I reply, it took you three books to figure this out?
© 2006, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.