- For grammarians who like to toe-tap, Vampire Weekend offers the rather pleasant “Oxford Comma.” (via A Different Stripe)
- So was Schumann a depressive or did he just suffer from hemorrhoids?
- Some info on the upcoming Thor movie, which will be directed by Matthew Vaughn. (via The Beat)
- Also from Ms. McDonald: relive 1982 San Diego ComicCon, before it was out of control. You’ve gotta dig Mark Evanier’s groovy collar.
- Conan returns to film!
- The Globe‘s Harvey Blume talks with Doris Lessing. (via Maud)
- But is it a Vogon poet?
Shriek: The Movie.
- In Germany, they take their hatred of literary critics quite seriously. (via Orthofer)
- Linda Richards interviews Andrea MacPherson.
- Edward Tufte on Megan Jaegerman’s news graphics. (via Jenny D)
- George Saunders on climate change. (via Laila)
- I’m sorry. Pacino’s a joke now. Nice try though.
- It turns out that a Hartford Courant reporter has been charged with murder.
- Apparently, when interviewing Joyce Carol Oates, it’s important to specify which book you’re talking about. (via Bookninja)
- Kassia Krozser is looking for a fight.
- Jackie Chan doesn’t enjoy making the Rush Hour movies. (via the Other Ed)
- It appears that John Williams is likewiise baffled by how Deborah Solomon remains employed. (via 2 Blowhards)
© 2007, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.