- China Miéville wants more opinionated children’s literature. (via Sarah)
- Kate Bollock talks with Lydia Davis. (via Maud)
- Linked elsewhere but worth your time: Chabon’s rewriting adventures.
- Wait a sec. Henry Alford wrote a somewhat funny piece? (via Bookninja)
- Francine Prose on Jim Crace.
- Apparently, the only way translators can get any acknowledgment or respect is when they spill their love lives to journalists.
- Marvel goes literary.
- Cutting the life out of literary culture.
- Paul Di Filippo on the Jamie Bishop memorial service.
© 2007, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.