- My boy S-Espozie has a new edition of the Quarterly Conversation up. There’s also an interview with E-Falco. Check this shit out, yo.
- Ron Hogan talks with Joe Bob Briggs.
- Tom Piazza at TM and MN.
- Giles Coren: winner of the Bad Sex Award.
- Note to journalists: Does Anne Rice’s Jesus conversion require six billion profiles?
- Marilynne Robinson: popping that Grawemyer cherry.
- Sedaris to address Princeton undergrads.
- And someone needs to tell Mayra Montero that “erotic” is a good thing. People are coming to you, Mayra, for the hot sex and you’re complaining?
Disappearing into hole again. Visit the folks on the right.