- We’re not in New York, but if you are, Emily Gordon points us to a Katrina benefit going down this Sunday at some place called Camaje.
- Again, we’re not in New York, but if we were, then we’d definitely check out “The Jonathan Ames Show” going down on October 25 at a place called Mo Pitkin’s. Tickets can be found here. Photos of previous show can be found here.
- We’re not in Chicago either, but Golden Rule Jones points to the Chicago International Film Festival, which starts today.
- Neither are we in Los Angeles, but, lo and behold, we’d be remiss Mr. Sarvas notes that Wendy Lesser will be reading at Three Lives tonight at 7PM.
- We’re not even in Boston, and yet, there it is happening again, Jonathan Lethem on November 3.
- We are in San Francisco, and we can tell you, based on last Saturday’s Litquake experience, that Robert Coover is every bit as charming a reader as he is a writer. He is adorably small and has a voice somewhere between Wallace Shawn and Bob Wilkins, which he employs to great effect during a reading. But the McSweeney’s people should be ashamed for not giving one of the great pomo pioneers so much as a bottle of water for a one hour reading.
© 2005, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.