- Associated Press: Reports of voter intimidation in three states. The aforementioned Maryland ballots, FBI complaints in Virginia of phone calls urging people to stay home, and Hispanic voters are being bulled in Arizona.
- More on Maryland: Daily Kos has a sample ballot and reports indicating that Steele’s campaign bused in the homeless to distribute the flyers.
- Virginia: An AP report on the FBI investigation.
- Arizona: Justin Rood’s report.
- So let’s dig into the first two states. As I write this, no counting has begun.
- Indiana: The Fort Wayne News Sentinel is reporting that this is a very large turnout. (And, as a side note, you apparently can’t purchase alcohol until after the polls close in Indiana. Wow, I had no idea.)
- As for Kentucky, the polls have just closed and the Courier-Journal‘s election blog is a good place to start.
© 2006, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.