- Gore Vidal calls today the most important election in his lifetime.
- MoveOn has issued a $250,000 reward for any evidence relating to the recent voting fraud.
- Maud Newton has also been updating.
- Exit polls if you want them. But they mean nothing. Nothing!
- Adam Nagourney: “These expectations may well be overheated. Polls over the weekend suggested that the contest was tightening, and some prognosticators on Monday were scaling back their predictions, if ever so slightly.”
- This picture of Glenn Reynolds participating by webcam seems oddly appropriate.
- Hillary Clinton has spent the most out of any midterm campaigner.
© 2006, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.