- Major spike in water level at Lake Pontchartian.
- Instapundit uses the hurricane footage as an excuse to get into a personal pissing match. Classy, Reynolds.
- Local coverage: 15,000 people are trapped on I-10 behind an accident.
- More great coverage at Storm Digest and Brendan Loy.
- Endless tales of people stubbornly staying at the French Quarter.
- More live blogging.
- KHOU: If the eye passes over the high-rise buildings, the windows will blow. Regardless of this, the buildings will sway. People secured in central ballrooms, often on third floors. All gabled roofs will fail.
- More resources from About Last Night.
- Also of note: Times-Picayune reporter Jon Donley, trapped in the Hurricane Bunker.
© 2005, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.