- Behold: Mr. Cornell hath a bookshop!
- This week in literary dick wars: Eagleton vs. Amis. (via This Space)
- Jon Krakauer has sued Houghton Mifflin and Donnelley for turning Into Thin Air into 1.2 million textbooks. (via Slushpile)
- So if you own an analog TV and don’t have a converter box, you’ll be left in the lurch on February 17, 2009, when all televisions go digital. I can’t even imagine how much landfill will be used for all the old television sets.
- Jon Stewart vs. Chris Matthews.
- Nick Hornby on writing for teenagers. Draw your own conclusions, folks.
- George Takei is now a heavenly body.
© 2007, Edward Champion. All rights reserved.