- Colleen has interesting thoughts on the problems of adult reviewers writing about YA books.
- Laura Miller on Jamestown.
- Dan Green offers a refreshingly level-headed assessment of the n+1/litbloggers dick wars.
- Roger Ebert offers an update on his condition.
- Religions collide: “An Italian film which features Jesus drinking from a can of Coca-Cola will miss its Easter release date after the drinks giant complained.”
- Some folks are worried about the Zell/Tribune deal.
- 100 years of the little magazine. (via Ron Silliman)
- “Drugs are in the water” now in a Gray Lady headline. Progress!
- Chris Abani interviewed at TEV.
In regard to Jamestown, I for one am getting tired of endless post-apocalyptic novels. I suppose the success of The Road is going to mean just more of them. What about something interesting for a change, like what’s going on around us.