- Scott wants to know: What is the literary mainstream?
- In Seattle, the Tiny Ninja Theatre has concocted a plastic toy version of Hamlet.
- Viggo and Cronenberg sitting in a tree.
- Jim Fergus has had enough of personal details about authors. The Rake (and others) have their own thoughts on this question.
- Tod Goldberg takes Writer’s Digest‘s 101 Best Websites for Writers to task.
- What’s your favorite word not in the dictionary? (via Book Ninja)
- And be careful where you order those Amazon used books. A Los Angeles woman found the words “Death to all Muslims” on the inside cover when she received her shipment. (via Moby Lives)
© 2005, DrMabuse. All rights reserved.