- The real podcasts worth listening to? The sexual ones.
- Sophie Kinsella learned to bake bread while researching her latest novel. Sadly, neither the recipe nor samples of Kinsella’s bread are being offered with the purchase of a book. Come on, Sophie! Think bigger!
- The cult of reclusive authors is examined by the Cape Times: specifically, Cormac McCarthy and John Twelve Hawks.
- Forget the loss of a family member or the end of a bad relationship. A website has been set up to cope with the real grief of our age: helping Harry Potter fans to cope with plot revelations in the latest book.
- Apparently, pigs can fly.
- Ann Coulter has been caught plagiarizing. Apparently, the sentence “We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity” was originally published in White Power Monthly. (via Moby Lives)
- And finally, a non-porn narrative film that portrays real sex. One more reason to like Michael Winterbottom: authenticity instead of faux Hollywood orgasms.
© 2005, DrMabuse. All rights reserved.